Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh and my crotch hurts from all the lap dances

I'm still sort of hung over from spending Valentine's Day at the strip club last night in more ways than one. First off, I shouldn't have had that bottle of wine before I started drinking beer. Then there's the emotional drain which always seems to follow after pretty much every time I go to a strip club. It leaves me really depressed afterwards. Finally the fact that I probably spent $200 plus dollars on lap dances and beer and ATM service charges (10% of what you take out!!) really stings. I guess all the things I'm wanting to buy (new shirts, iPod Touch) are going to have to wait. Sigh. At least for that $20 per song I have the illusion that a really hot girl is in love with me. It's probably the best I can hope for.

A couple of other quick notes though. Madonna's debut as a director (!?) sucks. Does this surprise anyone? I remember seeing on facebook a while ago that someone on my friends list had joined a group called "I bet I can find 1,000,000 people who love Madonna" to which I immediately though "I'm sure you can, but good luck trying to find a heterosexual male among them!".

Lastly I sort of have to eat my words a bit here. In my last post I ragged on Steven Spielberg, as I've done in the past. Plus a while ago I expressed my lack of enthusiasm over the new Indiana Jones movie. However the trailer for it looks pretty damned cool. I may indeed be rushing out to see it after all, despite my dislike of Spielberg and my ripping of geriatric Harrison Ford. I know a minute and a half isn't much but I've been whistling the theme song all day and if you're not after checking it out something is wrong with you. And the poster is pretty cool too!






















And for the record having thought about it, I do think Karen Allen is pretty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beer said...

which strip club did you go to?

February 15, 2008 4:55 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Solid Gold in Burlington. The girls were pretty but the 10% service charge on the ATM machines? My bank account is hurting as much as my...uh, you know.

February 17, 2008 12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah man you shoulda went to the one where my ex works(ed) and take marty boy that would have made your valentines day

d

February 17, 2008 3:39 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Oh sweet Jesus, no. Besides it would have defeated the point of Shame-Fest.

February 18, 2008 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker