Friday, February 08, 2008

I think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder

I'm quite sorry that I haven't written anything in quite a while. A few times I've tried to but I've just been too busy or too tired or too drunk. I have several half finished posts just sort of kicking around, plus a whole bunch of other ideas in addition. School has been rough lately and it's gotten me down. I know this sounds sad, but the result of the Super Bowl really did bum me out in a pretty big way, even though as my pal Marty Boy stated it was an 'interesting confluence of events' that my two favorite teams were playing. I am sort of encouraged about the fact that John McCain is one step closer to being President of the United States, but that actually made me think of how my own country is really going down the tubes and it's very likely that Canada has been so badly corrupted by left-wing extremists that it is beyond hope. And the snow fucking sucks. Tomorrow I should go outside and take a picture of my driveway / front lawn. It's enough to make anyone who still believe in the crock that is 'global warming' at least take some pause. So...I don't know. I'm miserable. I have lots on my mind though. And I want to talk about it. But when you're as depressed as I am, it's much easier to think than do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker