Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm beginning to suspect she may be a mental case...

So this is the latest MSN conversation between me and girly. She started it exactly as you see here, in response to my display name of "message me to know what I really think of you" (I was drunk).


Girly: what r your honest thoughts on me?

King Hippo: Oh my! Need I answer?

Girly: ya

King Hippo: Then I shall, if you truly want me to.

Girly: do it

King Hippo: I think...That you are an incredibly sweet, kind, fun, strong and beautiful young lady. Though I am a little mad at you, I do confess.

Girly: y r u mad at me?

King Hippo: Well, a little. I mean, I felt like I did something wrong!

Girly: u didnt i just felt worthless after hanging out withr u

King Hippo: *shocked emoticon* How dare you ever feel worthless! You sure as hell aren't worthless to me!

Girly: ya well thats not the way it came across with some comments/statements u made

King Hippo: What did I say?

Girly: just some things

King Hippo: If it came across that way...wow, I feel terrible. I was in a shitty mood, based on the fact I was hella sick. But I do not at ALL think that way. Please understand that.
But I'd love to know what exactly I said that was so wrong?


And I never got a response to my last question. I waited for like ten minutes but it was late, I was tired and Bobo needed to go out. So off to bed I went, incredibly confused. She asks what I think of her and I give her a 100% honest answer. But apparently, she felt "worthless" after hanging out with me? What the fuck? I mean, I know I was sick and not really in the best of moods, but I apologized for that. I would love to know what these "comments / statements" are that I supposedly made. I'll admit that I wasn't keen on being anywhere outside of bed that day, but I explained that more than once. What else am I supposed to do? I'd love to know what I said that was so wrong. I'll apologize for that if I have to, though I really don't feel like I have anything to apologize for. She herself says that I didn't do anything wrong, yet I made her feel worthless. Isn't that doing something wrong? Ugh. I'll wait another day or two, send her an email. I'll tell her that if I did do something that made her feel bad or offended her, I do sincerely apologize (for the umpteenth time), but until I know what that something may have been, I can't do so. If she wants to call me or email me or hang out anytime, I'd love to do so. But it's really up to her. If she wants to talk, I'm more than happy to. I'm sick and tired of having to practically beg people to get in touch with me or return my calls /emails.

This sounds like a reasonable course of action, yes? I think I'm being more than fair here. I really don't know what more people want from me. Seems like I have to donate a kidney in order to get someone to ever forgive me for something I may or may not have even done or to get them to respond to me or hang out with me or whatever. What the fuck is up with everyone? It's not just this one, I'm telling you. Off the top of my head I can think of at least several other examples of people who make giving me the time of day into pulling teeth. I just don't have the patience to deal with this shit anymore, I really don't.

3 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

she's got issues. i'm sure there was far more to your interaction than what you discussed here in cyberspace, but based on what you have said - i'm still confused what her problem was last time around, now she's asking what you think of her? but can't explain how you made her feel worthless? huh? its nonsensical. i'm sorry that you feel badly because of her. but you shouldn't. i was out to dinner wiith 4 friends tonight, all young single attractive successful women, all looking for a nice funny creative good guy. too bad you don't live in NYC. i'd give you options...
if you promised to stop beating yourself up all the time, first...

(oh, much as i would be willing to sell you a 1200 ticket - its too much money, you're a broke college student - i too was in that position myself. don't break your bank for one baseball game. your time will come.... in all aspects of life, it will come....) ;-)

October 17, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

You're right, I'm sure there are little things that I'm leaving out (probably that I've forgotten / didn't even notice due to my illness)but the gist of it is all there. You're right, something is off and it ain't with me.

And yeah, $1200 is too much for me to blow right now, I realize that. If it was half that I would probably go for it, but that is way too much.

October 17, 2006 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hipps,

I will confess that I agree with your ?astuteness? here. When girls start playing those games, that is usually the time I take a good, long, hard look at things and decide if the good times are worth the stress of playing is.

The fact that this is coming this early on in the relationship would again make me SERIOUSLY consider what to make of her.

However, the ball is ultimately in your court, if you choose to play with it, no one can frown upon that. Meaning, only you know best.

Best of luck good buddy,
(heart) Dosi

October 17, 2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker