Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sorry folks

I've wanted to do a post, I just haven't been doing well at all lately. I'm not doing so hot physically and mentally...well, you can guess. I don't even know what I'd post on, truth be told. I was thinking about discussing my recent parking woes and beef with the TTC or maybe about how much I hate, HATE Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez or maybe even a piece defending Pope Benedict. Perhaps something on the touching tribute to Steve Irwin that just aired or maybe just my usual complaints about how God-awful my life is. But I just can't. I really don't feel well, so I'm going to go to bed early today. I have lots to read, but I guess that won't get done tonight. I really hope I feel better soon or at least ever. But I'm not counting on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

If it's even the slightest consolation, I'm in agreement with three of your four points (and if I had any experience with the TTC, it would be 4-0).

September 25, 2006 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker