Monday, August 21, 2006

Out of Touch?

Well folks, it is now one week until Hall & Oates...I have less than ONE WEEK to find someone to go with me. It's not like I'm trying to sell this ticket. I'm offering a free ticket to anyone who would want to go and see this show with me. Even if you're not a fan, I'm sure you've at least heard of a few of their songs or would know them if you heard them. That isn't even the point. It's a free ticket to a show. Enjoy some music, even if it is on an ironic level. Whatever. I don't care at this point, I just need to find someone to go. So far I've had one maybe (from our good friend The Colonel) but at this point, I need a 'yes' from someone, anyone. If I'm forced to just eat the cost of these two tickets and miss seeing Hall & Oates, I am going to be seriously bummed out. Just the prospect of that happening is starting to make me miserable. It's getting very close here and I'm really starting to worry. So again I say, this is me offering a free ticket to go see a concert. Anyone interested?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
I live in Toronto and will go with you. Sam at slappyc@hotmail.com

I'll even buy the beer...

August 22, 2006 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker