Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Everyone likes free stuff, right?

Okay folks, here's the deal. You may remember that about a month ago I wrote about going to see legendary soul/pop duo Hall & Oates. I decided to use the tickets as a birthday present to my friend Blondie, as I know she enjoys H2O, albeit not as much as I do. All was fine and good and she was quite thrilled with her b-day gift. However, she will be in New Zealand for much of August and though she was due to make it back just in the nick of time, things have changed. She will now not be getting back until August 29th and the concert is on August 28th (a Monday).

So now I have no one to go with to see the best selling duo in pop music history. I was really looking forward to going and seeing this show. I still want to go, but I really don't want to go it alone. So if there is anyone out there who would like a free ticket to see Hall & Oates at the Hummingbird Centre in downtown Toronto on Monday August 28, let me know. The seats are quite good from what I saw on the seating chart, I think we're in like the 11th row. With amazing hits like "Maneater", "She's Gone", "Rich Girl", "Kiss on My List" and so many more, it should be a great show. Again, this is a free ticket, no strings attached. If you want to buy me a beer or something, that would be just swell, but you'd be under no obligation. Now of course I'd love to go with someone who is a fan like myself, but of course anyone who likes a good time out at a live show is more than welcome. Did I mention this ticket is free?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll take 'em!

drock

July 22, 2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker