Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I know, I know, I know...

I haven't updated this thing in ages, even though I said I was going to. I keep meaning to write a long and meaningful post, get all sorts of things off my chest, etc. Not like I don't have the time. I'm just so tired lately and so miserable. It's seriously a chore to even get up in the morning. I am always exhausted and not able to think straight. Combine that with the fact that I'm usually drunk and it's no wonder I'm not able to post a decent blog entry. I really do have a lot that's been on my mind as of late and I really feel the need to get it out of my system, but now it seems like it's accumulated to the point where I don't even know where to start. I don't know, maybe it's the wave of fatigue that's just swept over me, combined with the large dinner I just had and the several beers. I think I'm going to go take a nap now, it seems like all I ever want to do is sleep. Perhaps when I awake, I'll be able to focus and all the mysteries of the universe will have become clear to me and all my fear and insecurities will have dissipated. Just don't count on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker