Tuesday, May 30, 2006

All About Me Part I

A bunch of random shit started popping into my heat-addled brain the other night as I was trying to fall asleep in the sweltering heat. We do have air conditioning, but my father doesn't like to have it on at night, as he claims the noise keeps him up. I think he just likes to torture the rest of the people in the household. Seriously. Anyways, I started to think of random things about myself, I'm not sure why. But let's try and list as many as we can here, just for future reference.

-I'm not a desert person, but my favourite desert is crème brulee.

-I take my coffee black.

-Though I love my dog Bobo more than anything, I do consider myself a cat person.

-My favourite Beatle is Paul.

-I like the Beatles over the Stones.

-I'm 5'10" and weigh 165 lbs.

-I'm a 32" waist, my shirt size is 15 1/2 and I wear 38 regular suits.

-I've been in love once.

-I do hope to get married and have children someday.

-I'd ask D-Rock to be my best man and Beer and Marty Boy to be my groomsmen (and Bobo!)

-If I have a boy I'd want to name him Michael, for a girl Margaret (or Helen).

-I'm a Christian.

-I love baseball, love the Blue Jays and hate, hate, HATE the Yankees and their stinking fans (sorry Dave).

-I HATE mushrooms and would wipe them off the face of the earth if I could. You heard me right.

-My favourite cocktail is a Perfect Manhattan, neat.

-I put Tabasco on pretty much everything and wouldn't hesitate to endorse the stuff.

-I consider myself something of a snob.

-Historically I haven't worn jeans very much, though now I'm starting to.

-I have very straight, white teeth.

-I've never really understood the appeal of Hip Hop music.

-I'm one of those people who is always hot, especially in the summer. Even in the air-conditioned house I'm still boiling hot.

-I love making lists.

That's all I can think of for now. Maybe I'll make another one of these sometime.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amberly said...

Ick! I couldn't agree with you more on the mushrooms. I hate them too.

May 31, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Ah, so he's one of those fans...

June 01, 2006 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, first of all, I am still THE Yankees fan, I just think that the White Sox are a good team and Paul Konerko is a good clutch player, unlike say, Alex Rodriguez, the most overrated and unclutch hitter in the game. And his defense cost Mike Mussina a complete game shutout the other night.

Furthermore, I started liking the Astros after Clemens and Pettitte got traded there (my favourite to NY Yankees Pitchers). I do recall the Colonel following one Roberto Alomar from team to team, including the Baltimorioles.

(heart) Dosi

June 05, 2006 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I am surprised you are not the Detroit Tigers biggest fan, since they have what, the Gambler? Also, I cannot respect you for liking the last team Roberto Alomar played on, sorry!

(heart) Dosi

June 06, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Colonel, I thought you cheered for the White Sox? What was all that 'Garland this, El Duque that' a while back?

Dave, though you are a Yankee fan (ick)and like Clemens (bleh) you're still in my good books...but just barely. One more slip up and you go on the enemy list.

June 06, 2006 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker