Thursday, May 11, 2006

B.J. Ryan is worth every penny of the $47 Million

So far my summer vacation has been a bust. I know it's still early, but so far other than work, all I've been doing is sitting around and drinking. Probably not healthy on any level. But I got nothing else going on, so what else is there to do but get drunk and pass out on my bed watching Frasier re-runs? I've got nothing.

Did go to the Blue Jay game last night, which was nice. The first game I've gone to this year and I do hope to attend at least a few more. I always have fun, though it can be an expensive outing, what with the super high-priced beer and all. Went with my new friend, the same one I hung out with the other week. It came together rather serendipitously, as I just got the idea in my head that I wanted to go see the game, as it was a rather nice day out and the Jays were leaving on a road trip after today. The Jays got out to a quick 6-0 lead after the first inning, but Oakland climbed back to take a 7-6 lead before Toronto went back ahead 9-7 and B.J. Ryan got the final 5 outs. That guy is something else, he's been totally automatic this year. Worth the huge salary they're paying him. Having a closer of that caliber is very important. A good game and if the team can get their pitching woes sorted out, we can have a real contender here.

Anyways, game experience was a good time altogether. Explained the intricacies of the game to her as I do with many people, probably boring them to tears. D-Rock can attest to this one. She's a really nice person and I hope things work out as having her as a friend. I have such a hard time making them. I don't think there's any spark there otherwise, which is okay with me. I would like to ask her for her friend's number or email, but I don't know how to bring it up. I wish I still wasn't such a coward. Something is going to have to give here. I need to start getting back on the dating trail or whatever. If I don't soon, I might just go nuts. People do have certain needs, after all.

Well, I was going to write more, but I had a large dinner and am still feeling a little bloated. So that's it for me. Sorry for the crappy entry, I'll try for a better one next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker