Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Volvo!

Yes, that's right. I have a car. Finally, after all the misery I've been through in the last four months, not being able to get around, I now have a vehicle to call my own. And it's a luxury vehicle at that! Okay, so it is a few years old (1989), but I am now the proud owner of a Volvo 740 GLE. It's in very good shape and I got quite a good deal on it. Sadly, I'm still not able to drive it until I get plates for it and get all my various insurance nonsense cleared up, but hopefully all that won't take too long. A week or so, I hope. Finally, I'll be able to go places and do things. If only I had somewhere to go and something to do, I'd be set. Anyone want to do anything? Anyone? I have a car. Anyone? Sigh. I'll take some pictures and put them up when I have a chance.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

Congrats King Hippo! That's exciting!

April 02, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Beauty Marks said...

Hey, glad to hear you finally got a car! That should relieve some stress, with any luck! Treat 'er right! lol!

April 04, 2006 12:46 AM  
Blogger Amberly said...

Getting a car is always fun, even if it was made in 1989. Good for you, have fun with it!

April 04, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Thanks all, I shall hopefully enjoy my newfound freedom and my new luxury car (which it is, God dammit!)

And sorry Chachi, I'm not subscribing to your Scientology propaganda.

April 04, 2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker