Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Getting sick of blogging

Man, I used to post at least every other day at one point. Now, I look and I haven't since Saturday. And I just don't seem to care, I don't seem interested anymore. I'm just not feeling it anymore, I'm really not. I post the same boring shit, over and over again. I mean, I really don't have anything new or exciting to report. Nothing really ever happens to me. School is the same, so is work. I have no life, I never go out. All of my complaints are the same. I'm stuck in a massive rut and can't get out. No friends, no life, no car, no love life, no nothing. Nothing to post about. This blog isn't the same as it once was, the lack of comments are a clear indication of that.

School is almost done, less than a month to go. Then exams. I'm sure I'll pass all my courses, save perhaps one. Still don't have any friends. Haven't been out in quite a while. Nowhere to go, no one to go out with. Still hoping to get a car, but I'm too scared to even do that. Don't ask, I just am. Doing anything scares me these days.

This post is shitty, I know. But I felt the need to post something. I had lots of other ideas floating around, all more in depth and more interesting (though likely more depressing as well). But I just don't care anymore. I think the blog is on its last legs, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker