Monday, February 20, 2006

A lesser blog entry (or so I think)

First day proper of reading week today. The day was actually rather productive. Didn't actually touch any schoolwork (which might have been wise), but rather cleaned my room out. Did a very good job, I must say. There's still a little bit to do, but I can finish 'er up tomorrow, no problem. Still, proud of how much I did.

Also, went out on both Friday and Sunday nights, which pretty much doubles my total for this whole year. Just went out for drinks with Marty Boy on Friday (it was his B-Day a few days before) and went out with my new friend Mike D on Sunday, just to a local pub. Starbucks Girl works there, so I go to see her, which was nice. She works pretty much every night, so I never get to hang out with her anymore....it's a shame. Ran into a girl (who used to date a friend) from high school. Hadn't seen her in years. She and her friend joined us, it was nice. Got her email address, though really I was much more interested in her friend. Maybe I can ask about her sometime, if we ever do get to chatting. Maybe not. Also, they had karaoke, which was a nice plus. Sang 'Tiny Dancer'. It went over well. So all in all, good for me, I guess. Am I still miserable? Yes, but I guess I'm making strides. I think I am. But what do I know?

Also, this blog is just becoming such a pain to constantly update. Seriously, I'm just not feeling it like I once was. I just don't think the interest is there from readers either. It may be time to put it on hiatus or maybe even shut it down. I could give it over to someone else or maybe get a co-blogger. I don't know. Right now, I don't know what to do with it. We'll see.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

We still read it King Hippo! I say, Don't stop blogging.
That's my two cents.

February 20, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Beauty Marks said...

Hey, I enjoy reading your blogs, please don't shut it down!

February 21, 2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

We'll see. I'm going to give it some serious though, but right now it just doesn't feel like there's a high level of interest in this thing, plus I feel like I'm just repeating myself a lot. Maybe I'll just take a break or post less frequently.

But still, thanks to both of you guys for reading and for caring.

February 21, 2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Amberly said...

I may not comment much, But I'm still reading as well. I also think it's a good way for you to get all those feelings out in the open. I always feel good after blogging about a crappy day or something. It's a good release. You should continue. If you do decide to stop, you'll probably realize how much it really did help.

February 22, 2006 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi don't stop writing. Just got to know your blog and since my cous Derek isn't writing that much I need to have another blog to read in the morning before I start work ;O)

February 23, 2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker