Thursday, February 02, 2006

She's still there....

Thanks for all who weighed in with that hot dog thing. Mustard, of course, is the right answer. See my comment for further clarification.

Anyhow, I had a post ready to go, one that I typed up at work....but it'll have to wait for tomorrow because I think I'm going crazy now. You see, ever since I've been on the computer (about 50 minutes), she has been on the old MSN. She is very rarely on and when she is, it's never for very long. But there she is....I don't know what to do....I want to talk to her and yet I don't. She's still there...several times I've been so close to saying something....I've even double clicked on the window and everything...started to type but never sent. Okay, It's not been an hour (sorry, I'm taking my time with this post). I wish she would get offline. I'm weak and I'm going to talk to her if she doesn't. FUCK. Get off! Please....I'm going to do it...I have to say something.

She just got off. She didn't even say 'hi'. What a bitch.

4 Comments:

Blogger fortey said...

Was that bitch comment an ironic joke of some sort?


Maybe she thought the exact same thing about you.

February 03, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

I don't know what it was. I apologize for this entire post. It was a mistake. I'm just still very bitter and dejected over the whole situation. Plus, I may have been drunk last night. I'm not sure.

I have to get over it, I know. So please, just ignore the above post. I am so very sorry.

February 03, 2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Roger Dodger.

February 03, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Roger Dodger? Huh? Please explain.

February 03, 2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker