Saturday, January 14, 2006

Of pills and alcohol

I don't even know what to blog about anymore. Really, I have nothing going on. My life is just so very boring and empty. I'm at work right now. A four-hour shift and it seems like I've been here for days. An hour and a half still to go, as of this writing. Well, by the time I post this, I'll be at home. Something to look forward to. And there's football on tonight and tomorrow. My night will consist of me staying at home (what a shock) watching football. Now that my poor Giants were blown out quite badly last week, I'm hoping for a Patriots three-peat. Go Pats! I should probably try and get some reading done for school. Maybe I'll get some done here. That way, I can go home and drink myself stupid and / or medicate myself. I still have some leftover pizza left, probably enough for supper. There's really nothing else around the house to eat and I don't have the option of getting take-out anymore (no car). I am debating whether to take some nice pills or just drink heavily. Maybe I'll just do a nice combination of the two like the last two nights. It wasn't bad. Instead of T3's and liquor, maybe I'll try some percocet and red wine. We'll see what happens!

Anyways, this is how I spend my weekends nowadays. I miss having stuff to do. If there's anyone who's social life is more pathetic, I'd like to hear it! And then maybe we can hang out. Please? I'll take whatever I can get.

*Update*

I just found out that the cute receptionist who works at the hair salon next door has a boyfriend. Fantastic news. Maybe by the time I gather up the courage to ask her out, they'll break up or he'll die of natural causes. This also goes to further my theory that the only cute girls who are nice to me are the ones who already have boyfriends. I'll bet the farm the cute red head has one too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker