Friday, December 16, 2005

Maybe I'm just paranoid...or not.

I was going to post something fun and amusing, but I just don't feel like it now. Long, excruciating day at work. And I have to go right back tomorrow. That's fine. That's life. What really makes me miserable is that it's a Friday night and as usual, I have nowhere to go, nothing to do, no one to be with. It stinks.

Then I read the last comment on the previous post:

aren't you getting drunk tonight with us somewhere in toronto?

sweet!

(heart) D***

Apparently not. Whatever was going on, no one invited me. This seems to happen to me a lot. Certainly not D***'s fault. He was trying to cheer me up. But I can name so many instances when people have neglected to call me or invite me out, whether it be to see a movie or go out drinking, whatever. This dates back to far before I was all miserable and depressing. Even nowadays, I sure can be a pill sometimes, but I'm not always that bad.

Whatever, this was nothing. Even if it wasn't, thinks like this have happened so many times. I wonder if I'm just easily forgotten or purposely left out? Given those two choices, which is worse? I'm sure I can say.

If I'm in a better mood tomorrow, I'll do the fun post. But for now, I'm off to drink myself stupid, all by my lonesome. What a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker