Saturday, November 26, 2005

I feel really sad

I was going to post on last night's karaoke. But I don't think I can now. Things are really starting to come apart for me. I'm feeling real helpless right now. Real down. I can't articulate it. But things have really started to crumble. I think I may be on the verge of a breakdown. Things are just really bad. I don't know if I'll be posting for a while. Maybe I will. I just don't know. I'm just feeling a lot of hurt right now and I don't know if I have the strength to carry on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, despite your sadness, I think that you should post about your night. For some reason, I am really curious to know what happened. Also, I am sorry to hear about the down-ness. And with reference to the Karaoke party, you should have invited me, I would have came. Although my singing voice is less than good.

(heart) Dave

November 28, 2005 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker