Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Nothing Man

As in, I have nothing worthwhile to post. I changed the blog template. I like it better now. It's nice and blue. I like blue. It's pretty and sad at the same time.

Also, I think I'm in a relationship. I hate it. I am totally not into her, yet I'm too gutless to end it, plus the fact that I don't see any other prospects on the horizon. The sex, I think I could do without for a while. But I want someone to be with....just not her, dammit. Why do the ones I like never like me? And where do I find them? This internet dating is getting awfully taxing...maybe I just need more sleep. Okay, this post is done. I'm lazy today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Beer said...

Dude, you have to break up with her. Be a man and do the right thing.

November 07, 2005 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty and sad at the same time...hmmmm...just like you, right hippo?

November 07, 2005 2:42 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

I know Beer, I know...I just haven't been in a relationship in ages, so it'll just take me some time to muster the balls to do it.

I don't know if I'm pretty and sad. I like to think so...but were you being sincere or sarcastic?

November 07, 2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger Beer said...

I know man, these things are never easy. It's easy to know what the right thing to do is, harder to actually do it, I guess.

November 08, 2005 12:09 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

"I just don't think I'm in a 'relationship place'right now. I think I need to concentrate on (insert made-up reason here - examples include: school, work, me, travel plans)" has always worked for me.

Good luck with that.

November 08, 2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Thanks Daphne. It sounds like as good a line as any. Leading the conversation there will be the hard part.

November 08, 2005 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker