Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I feel sick

Really, I do. I went to bed at around 2:00 last night and didn't wake up until 1:00 PM. I had to force myself do even do that. I think I may be coming down with something. I do not need this right now...

First assignment which was due today (now due Friday, sweet!) and I still haven't even read the book. I am so screwed. Really, there is something wrong with me. I mean, it's only 750 words and it's a Shakespeare play, so it shouldn't take that long to read. Yet, here I am, still having accomplished nothing. Then another is due on Monday and one on Tuesday. Fuck, what the fuck is wrong with me? As soon as I finish this blog entry, I'm getting started, honest. I hope. I just hate school so very much...

Saw Paul McCartney at the ACC on Monday night. Went with my mom and sister (it was our Mother's Day present to her) and had a fun time. I must say, for a 63 year old guy, he's still got it. The show was almost 3 hours long and he covered everything, from the earliest Beatles hits to his Wings stuff to his craptacular new songs. 20,000 people all singing along to Hey Jude is quite a special feeling. There were tons of other highlights, I couldn't even try and get into all of them. Seeing Mull of Kintyre performed was very cool, I never expected to hear that one (accompanied by a local Pipe Band). Really, a super show.

I think I'm going to go take a shower now. Might make me feel better...Man, I really hope that girl I went out with on Saturday texts / emails / calls me back...No, this is not the one I slept with. This is the one I think I like better actually. I sent her a text message on Monday night ("Hey, had a great time, hope to see you soon" etc.) and have gotten no reply...I thought she had a good time. She said she did. I know I worry far too much, but why do I have a bad feeling here? Then again, I always have a bad feeling...I hope I hear from her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amberly said...

Hey Jude is my all time favourite song. I'm trying to convince Scooter that we should have it as our wedding song.....it's not working so much.

October 13, 2005 8:32 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Hey Jude may just be the greatest song of all time. If Scooter can't see that, I think it may be time to seriously reconsider your relationship. Really. (No, not really :P).

October 13, 2005 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that the best song ever is Don't Stop Believing. The colonel, you are wise beyond your years

(heart) Dosi

October 15, 2005 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker