Friday, September 16, 2005

How many people DO read this?? I wonder....

Feeling pretty good actually. The first week of school is over and I am still alive. I can already tell that I am very quickly going to fall far behind in all my readings and soon be under tremendous amounts of stress, however. I'm a slacker, what can I say? Instead of reading Richard III like I'm supposed to, I'm writing this lousy blog entry that maybe 3 or 4 people will read. How many people do actually read this? I wonder...I wish I had an idea of what my readership was...oh well.

Went on a sort-of date yesterday. It was an internet thing (as are all my dates). Girly was complaining to me about how she couldn't attend pub night because she had:

A: No ride.

B: No money.

I then very graciously offered to pick her up and buy her a couple of drinks. She thought about it for a second and I got a yes from another person I've never met! Yes! Pub night ended up being a bust (the line was huge to get in), so we just hit up Failte's instead (P.S. sorry Heavy D). Had a nice conversation with no lulls and a few drinks. Not a bad time. Unlike last week's date she was attractive, thin and had a personality. She also has a boyfriend. Yes, this should be a red flag, but various signs point to that relationship being on its last legs...I hope I'm right (how awful does that sound?). At any rate I seem to have at least a couple of other options opening up, so we'll see what happens...with any hope, I'll have more women than I can handle! Man, if only I could start meeting women in real life as well as cyberspace, I might be dangerous. I wish people would invite me to parties and such...I haven't been to one in ages.

Oh and U2 is tomorrow! Last of four sold out shows at the ACC!!! Hopefully I'll post a full review either Sunday or Monday. Okay, time to drink myself stupid.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah we do!

September 17, 2005 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Depressed Guy, please consider doing me a favor....you can piss and moan all you want about how miserable your life is; I can totally sympathize with that. But please stop bitching about how few people read your blog when you get at least 10 times the comments that I get on my blog. OK? How fucking depressing do you think it is to me that the guy from The World's Most Depressing Blog gets way more comments than my blog? (Maybe I should change the name of my blog to The Even More Depressing Blog, Much More Depressing Than The World's Most Depressing Blog.) So quit your bitchin'. You're obviously entertaining some folks. Thanks very kindly. (And no, I'm not telling you my blog name so you can read it. That's just way too patronizing.)

September 19, 2005 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the last post about the guy who gets less hits on his blog...

YOU SUCK!

HAHA

Why don't you go post about it on your blog, you giant fag.

HAHA

Fuck you!!!

September 20, 2005 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, I'm not a guy, I'm a girl....and my post was supposed to be a somewhat envious compliment disguised as some light humor. Sorry you didn't pick up on that. Maybe my tone didn't come across quite right. I will do better next time. I do, however, really resent being called a fag. (Maybe you picked up on my femininity). Have a great day.

September 20, 2005 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all those depressed people out there.. do the world a favour and off yourselves. Aside from the hilarity your crying and whining produces in the lives of those fortunate enough to actually be happy, you do nothing for us... normies.

If you dont feel that mass suicide is an option fit for you, here is a pointer: people won't love you if you can't love yourself. Think about it... or just cry some more.

September 20, 2005 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the anonymous poster who just said all depressed people should off themselves - wow, what an enlightened, mature, selfless individual you must be. Let me guess, you've never had a family member or close friend who was diagnosed with a mental illness. Guess what, dumbass - overcoming depression is not about 'learning to love yourself'. If it were as simple as that, there would be no mental illness in the world. Give me a break. What are you, in 8th grade? Go play some video games and keep your ridiculous blabberings to yourself.

September 20, 2005 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't speak for all of us "normies"...I happen to be married to one of the depressed persons you're talking about... Sorry you hate depressed people so much but they can't help it.... Haven't you ever heard of the term, chemical imbalance? Oh...I get it...maybe you are just trying to be funny...

September 20, 2005 4:04 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Holy anonymous posting batman! What the hell is up with that? Can nobody even think to make up a fake name?
sheesh

September 20, 2005 7:40 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

I know...so many anonymous posts...yeesh. I'd respond, but I am too tired at the moment. Thank you all for reading though.

September 20, 2005 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker