Sunday, October 09, 2005

I don't know what to do now...

First off, school is not going well...I have my first assignment due on Wednesday, haven't read the book, haven't started or anything. It's only 750 words on a Shakespeare play, so it's not a huge deal, but still. I promised myself I wouldn't get into this last minute habit. I wanted to have this sucker done at least a few days in advance...dang it, this is not a good start. I worry for my future. Oh well. Onto more important things.

Friday consisted of going downtown with Heavy D, Bertmos and Beer. Beer's brother was spinning at a club. Good to see him doing well! Went to The Dance Cave afterwards to meet Heavy D's very hot friend...who has a dude, plus, as far as I know, hates me. Supposedly, I stared at her chest when I first met her. She has a nice chest! It really couldn't be helped. At least she was nice to me yesterday...maybe this is a positive start? I have no idea.

Last night had a date...yet another internet girl. This one lives in Newmarket, about a 45 minute drive...I know, still too far. However, she really is the best looking one yet. Very pretty and great to talk to. She's actually better looking in person than she is in pictures or webcam. Plus, I'm the first internet date she's ever been on, which makes me feel special. Went out to dinner, then grabbed a cup of coffee. Things went quite well I think. Hope to see her again, real soon.

Got home around 12:30, was going to check my email and go to bed. Start chatting with the girl I saw Flight Plan with the other week (the one I thought was quiet). Asked her what she was up to. She said she was just sitting at home alone, the rest of the family had gone away for the weekend. I half-jokingly ask if I can come over. She says 'sure'. I do. Was this an invitation for sex?

It sure was. My long drought is over. It was....well, okay I guess. Maybe I'm badly out of practice, maybe she's no good, I have no clue. I remember better things...who knows? Really, I liked the cuddling better...maybe that's just me. So the thing I've been missing for so long has finally happened again...and still I'm not happy. What does this mean? I have to call her again now and soon. She seems nice I guess....but I don't know if I want a relationship here...does a few sessions of mediocre sex mean a relationship? Oh heavens, what do I do know?I thought I wanted sex and now it's left me with nothing but a headache (not to mention the rest of my body...I need to get in shape).

3 Comments:

Blogger King Hippo said...

What? What did I do wrong now?

October 10, 2005 3:47 PM  
Blogger Albert said...

nothing makes me happier than watching a friend getting some.
i got tapes to prove it.

October 10, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

First off: Way to go! I know you said it was mediocre, but who cares? You got some, and as the Colonel said, it means that you *can't* be sexually unattractive. So that's a good sign. And mediocre is a whole heck of a lot better than terrible sex!

Second, he's absolutely right - it can always get better. You were a bit out of practice, as you've said, and the beauty part is that the more you practice the better it'll get.

Cheers

October 11, 2005 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker