Friday, September 30, 2005

Oh God, Hilary...

Yeah, it's that time of year again. Over at The Time Burglar, a few lists have been posted in the annual 'Top Ten Hottest Women' list (and one on men). Since I have my own blog here, I might as well post the third installment of my list right here. I’ll include the previous two years' lists in the comments section. Lindsay Lohan probably wouldn't make my top 100 anymore and as much as I still wanted to keep her on, I just couldn't have Britney on the list this year. The other fallen are still hot, I've just lost a bit of interest. So here it is, the list to end all other lists:

10. Jennifer Garner- She's pregnant with Ben Affleck's child. Oh Jen, you can do so much better. My acting career has more buzz than his right now.
9. Kate Moss- I never thought that much of her, until this cocaine thing. Now I find her irresistible. I'm sick, I know.
8. Carla Gugino- Yes, an obscure choice. The mom from Spy Kids and star of the short lived (but very cool) series Karen Sisco. Plus a bunch of crappy movies where she show off her rather ample cleavage.
7. Helena Bonham Carter- After seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I realized just how pretty she is. Another hot mom.
6. Kate Bosworth- Like Superman, she makes a return. Has one blue eye, one brown, which is pretty cool. She is also dating pretty boy Orlando Bloom, which is not.
5. Jessica Alba- I was never too hot on her, until very recently. Yes, Fantastic Four was awful and I'm sure that movie with Paul Walker will be too. I really don't care.
4. Maria Sharapova- She gets hot and sweaty on the court, plus there's the shrieking. Oh God, the shrieking...such thoughts fill my mind, which I won't get into here...
3. Avril Lavigne- She's got that tough and slutty thing going on. Probably a demon in the sack, but sadly, I'll never know.
2. Alexis Bledel- I used to pair her with Lauren Graham, but I'm all about Alexis now...love her as the good girl in Gilmore Girls, love her as the bad hooker in Sin City. Love Alexis, period. Also, the only person to make the list all three year.
1. Hilary Duff- Sept. 28th was Hilary's 18th birthday. She is officially no longer 'jail bait'. I can now say, with pride, that I would love to "Stuff Hilary Duff". Yes, that's still wrong and I don't care.

3 Comments:

Blogger King Hippo said...

Here's the past two years (in no order):

2004

Amanda Walsh
Barbara Bush
Dido
Reese Witherspoon
Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham
Sasha Cohen
Nicole Kidman
Britney Spears
Lindsay Lohan
Hilary Duff

2003

Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham
Sasha Cohen
Nicole Kidman
Britney Spears
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Garner
Michelle Pfeiffer
Kate Bosworth
Liv Tyler
Natalie Portman

September 30, 2005 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Hilary Duff is 18. I don't care if that's no longer jailbait, coming from a 25 year old, it's nasty.

October 01, 2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

First off, I'm 24. Secondly, she's dating a guy who is older than I am. Thirdly, I have women on this list of all ages. Helena Bonham Carter is 39, Jennifer Garner is 33, Carla Gugino is 34. It's not like they're all 'barely legal'. Sorry, I don't see anything wrong with thinking an 18 year old is hot.

October 01, 2005 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker