Thursday, October 27, 2005

Golf is big in Japan

I may be having a minor blog-related freak-out, a la our good friend, Daphne. I know at least one person knows of it, that I'd rather not, maybe more. I'm very careful about who I give the address to these days, but that wasn't the case. I think I had it in my MSN name at one point. Not good. I gave it to one internet girl I didn't think I'd ever go out with and yet, I did. She read the blog, though it was before we went out, so it wasn't a major catastrophe, though it could have been. She promised never to read it again, but you never know. At any rate, the date wasn't one to call home about, so I guess it's not a huge problem. Still, there may be others that I've given it to or maybe carelessly posted a link to it somewhere. Who knows, maybe the one from a couple of weeks back that never called me back read it somehow. Just as likely, she wasn't in to me (the really pretty ones never are), but you never know. So I'm strongly considering a change of address, though I really am loath to do that. I really like this one and besides, everyone has it. We'll have to see.

Still having sex, which I suppose is nice. It was still by no means great, though the confined space surely hampered things this time, no doubt (you can guess where). On the upside, I did a lot more 'receiving' this time, which is always a plus. And yet, after it was over, the first thing that popped into my head was "how am I going to end this"? Having sex again is fine and dandy, but I'm just not really that into her. I guess nothing is ever good enough for me. I think I'd be happier with the cute girl who works at the hair salon next door or maybe that really cute red-head in my film class. I've talked to the former, not the latter. If I do get the chance, I think I will ask hair salon girl (HSG) out. I have some chance of success there, but not so much with film class girl (FCG). I don't even know how to approach her. Why am I so bad with women? Why is everyone else so much better than I? I wish I knew how to talk to them and make them like me. It's really that last part that's the hard one.

















Finally, on a sad note (for me), our good friend Heavy D has left for good (well, a year, close enough) to teach in Japan. I'm sad for me, because I sure will miss the guy, but very happy for him. It's something he's been talking about for a long time, so I hope he has a blast! Still, now I don't know who I'm going to hang out with. I'm surely going to need a new drinking buddy / confidant / life coach. Bobo's only up to one of those tasks, so I'm taking applications now. Your interest in this position is greatly appreciated. If you have any hot, single, female friends, you shall be more strongly considered than others. If you are yourself a hot, single female, the position is yours.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the most disturbing sentance yet seen on TWMDB:

"On the upside, I did a lot more 'receiving' this time, which is always a plus."

So are we to surmise that she used a strap-on?

October 28, 2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Er, no. But I guess that did come out sort of wrong. I meant recieving in the oral sense.

October 28, 2005 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good. 'cause in the oral sense, I just threw up.

October 28, 2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Who are these anonymous people, I wonder?

October 28, 2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Hey, good to see you made it there safely! Can't wait for a D-Rock in Japan blog!

November 01, 2005 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried making my own blog thing and i cant figure out how to add blogs onto the front page, I've posted comments on here before. I'm so confused.

November 02, 2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

I'd love to help you, but you have to be a bit more specific as to what you're having trouble with.

November 02, 2005 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha i figured it out, thanks though!

November 06, 2005 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker