Sunday, January 08, 2006

Red headed girl and painkillers

I don't know why I feel the need to blog right now. I have absolutely nothing important to say. No good news, no bad new. No news period. School is back tomorrow. I'm dreading having to wake up before 1:00 PM again. On the upside, I do get to see cute red headed girl again...not like I have the balls to talk to her. Maybe something will snap inside me and I'll suddenly have the courage to just go up to her and start chatting. Be friendly, be nice, be me. Just a nice "Hey, how are you, how was your break? Want to grab a cup of coffee in between classes?". It could happen. I mean, I might be hitting rock bottom here, so maybe there is nowhere to go but up. Maybe I should just say what I want to say, do what I feel. That sort of thing. I don't even know.

I've also realized just how much I like drugs. Now, I have never taken illegal drugs in my life. I'm probably the only person I know who can say that. Marijuana has never touched my lips. I have no desire to try it really. I don't care for the nasty smell and just the whole image associated with smoking it. No pot, no 'shrooms, none of that stuff. But I did swipe some percocet (only a handful of pills) and man, is it ever nice. Really, it just leaves me in the zone. I think I like it much better than drinking myself stupid. The problem is, I don't know where to get more. Liquor, I can always obtain (duh). Even me, with my lack of friends and connections could score pot, if I wanted to. I could probably get my hands on some other things ('shrooms, ecstasy, even coke) if I so desired, but I really don't have any interest in those things. I just wish I could get my hands on some sweet painkillers. T3s, percocet or oxycontin would be great! But where the hell do I obtain such things? I mean, they're all legal. They're all prescription drugs. So I'm not really doing anything illegal. Sure they're not prescribed to me, but that's just a technicality! Ah, they just make me feel so much better. So if anyone has any they want to get rid of, I'm willing to pay top dollar. Just gimme, gimme, gimme!

What an odd post. I never intended for it to get on this subject. Oh well. Man, I wish I had some more percs.

4 Comments:

Blogger fortey said...

I imagine stealing and/or purchasing non-perscribed perscription painkillers is illegal.

Painkillers don't actually work for me unless I take far too many. I have an impressive ibuprofen binge at school last year. Maybe 25 in one day. Damn wisdom tooth.

Tylenol doesn't work at all.

January 09, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Well okay, so it is illegal. But I like to think that it's slightly more legal than doing heroin, cocaine etc. The drugs that I speak of are legal prescription drugs. Not legally prescribed to me, but still.

And by painkillers I don't mean tylenol or advil. I mean the good stuff!

January 09, 2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Amberly said...

Maybe your New Years resolution should be to find yourself a percs dealer....or maybe it should be to kick the percs and drinking habit all together.....hint hint. Just looking out for your safety!

January 10, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Your concern is much appreciated, Squirrely. But I need something to make me feel better...and unless you can come up with an alternative, pills and alcohol it is.

January 10, 2006 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker