Tuesday, March 21, 2006

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow...

Holy shit, I am losing my mind. Got one and a half hours sleep last night because of a stupid essay. I'm going insane. I was just in the shower and I started talking to myself, reciting the lyrics to "Stairway To Heaven" in a Sean Connery voice. I then decided to tackle Orson Welles, one that I've always been frustrated with. I've always wanted to do a good Orson Welles, but have never been able to. Well, in my delirious state, I think I'm closer than ever before! I then began a debate between former presidents Bush and Clinton. Sweet Jesus, I'm losing it. The other personalities are taking over. Seriously, I think I'm really close to pulling off the Orson Welles impersonation. But for now, I have to print off this essay. I'd have done it last night, but the movie Finding Forrester came on and I just had to watch it. Damn you Connery, you've screwed me over too many times!

I'll be back later with an important post, I hope. If I'm still alive and not committed to an asylum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

I love Connery's voice. Really, who doesn't?

I used to work at a bookstore with a guy who did a perfect Christopher Walkin. So very entertaining.

March 21, 2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker