Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So Angry!!!

A few thoughts:

-Listen to the song "All By Myself" as originally sung by Eric Carmen. It is tender, touching and sad. Listen to the same song as redone by Celine Dion. Wow. I cannot believe anyone buys her records or even listens to her music if it happens to come on the radio. Or even stumble half drunkenly into her Caesar’s Palace show after a good night at the Roulette Table. She is truly abhorrent. I can't stress that enough. Listen to the aforementioned song. When she gets to line "Anymorrrrre" one can truly realize how awful she is. Screaming at the top of one's voice is NOT singing. I know subtlety is not everyone's forte, but come on. If anyone reading this actually enjoys her "singing", I will fight you. I'm not joking.

-I'm seeing a lot of kids these days with runners that apparently have wheels on the bottom. I mean, WTF? Sidewalks and shopping malls are NOT fucking roller rinks. If I ever caught my child wearing them, I would take the shoes off of their feet and proceed to beat the kid with their own shoes. I'd probably beat some sense into their mother, seeing as I obviously wouldn't be the one to buy them for the kid.

-I think the best thing about having my own car is the fact that I can smoke a nice cigar whilst driving wherever I'm going. The weather is nice, so I can just roll the windows down and puff away on a premium hand rolled cigar as I'm cruising along. In fact the other day as I was doing this and listening to my favourite radio station JACK-FM, the song "Woke Up This Morning" by A3 came on. It's the theme song from The Sopranos, with the opening credits showing Tony Soprano driving along the New Jersey Turnpike while puffing away on a cigar. I felt pretty cool at that moment. I also suddenly got the urge to run someone down with my car, get my golf clubs out of the trunk to finish them off with and then dump their body in the lake. Fortunately, I didn’t act upon that impulse.

-I think I'm in a violent mood. It's probably from a lack of….well, you can guess. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker