Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How much does one tip their monkey barber?

I was wondering to myself today why there are no monkey barbers. I mean some of them monkeys are pretty smart. You're trying to tell me a chimp couldn't be trained to cut hair? I'm sure it could be done. I mean, you'd have to pay to train them, but you have to do that with any hairstylist. Sure, training the monkeys would cost more, but after that initial expense, a monkey barber salon would pay for itself. Not like you have to pay them or anything. Plus people would be sure to tip them generously, which you could then keep for yourself...who wouldn't tip an adorable monkey barber? I guess you'd have to feed them too, but how much could a monkey possibly cost to feed? And they can just sleep right in the salon. Man, I'm such a genius...I can't believe no one has ever thought of this before. People will be lining up for miles to get a monkey haircut, after all what a novelty it would be. I'm going to be so rich.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what crack you been smokin'

d rock

June 28, 2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger Amberly said...

Coming from someone who went to school for hair design, I think cutting hair is a little more tricky than you think. But good idea though, I'd pay to see someone get there hair cut by a monkey, I wouldn't pay to get it done myself though.

June 28, 2006 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever you are on, I want some.

Cheers
(heart) Dosi

June 28, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

I'd definitely pay to see a monkey cut hair. Let me clarify - to see a monkey cut SOMEONE ELSE's hair.

Interesting idea...

June 28, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

In the future, you'll all be getting your hair cut and styled by monkeys...just wait and see. The waiting lists for monkey haircuts will be miles long and I'll be living in a golden house with a swimming pool filled with Dom Perignon, all thanks to my genius idea. You'll all beg me to get you a booking, not to mention go for a dip in my champagne pool and drive in my diamond car.

Monkeys...all around, monkeys. Now that the caterpillars and ducks have gone away, all I have left is my precious monkeys...

June 30, 2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Have I mentioned how much I actually don't like monkeys? Not at all. Seriously, they creep me out.

June 30, 2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Irrelevant. Unless you plan of letting your hair grow to immeasurable lengths, you will have no choice but to put your hair cutting in the hands of my monkey barbers. For soon there will be no other option.

They are the future.

All others will fall before us.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

July 01, 2006 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker