Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lovely Duckies!

I was working on another post to follow up to my last one, but I'm only about half way through it. I'm lazy, so instead I'll just post this picture of my two little friends who come to visit in my backyard several times a day to eat the birdseed we have scattered about. I'll throw them bread every once in a while too, if they let me come close. They always come together, out from the little forest behind my house where they make their home. Every single time, she eats first while he stands on guard, just keeping an eye out. Then when she's ready to waddle back, he quickly has a few bites and makes sure to accompany her back to the safety of their nest. It's really very sweet and it must be love. Anyway, here's a picture of my little ducky friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

June 07, 2006 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker