Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

Had the most terrible dream last night...As far as I can remember, I was on Jeopardy! (or at least some sort of trivia game show) and was doing horribly (which is odd, since I'm very good at trivia).

Afterwards, I was wandering around the U of T campus downtown, rather upset and ran into someone I know of the female persuasion. This is also somewhat odd, seeing as I very, very rarely dream of people I know. We walked around in an area surrounded by ivy-covered buildings and trees and actually sat under a tree, held hands and cuddled up close and all that mushy stuff. Finally, we went back to someone's house. I remember I got a drink of something, then we both decided to lie down and go to bed. No, it didn't go any further than that. But the last thing I remember is waking up in the middle of the night, quite alone as I always am. For one wonderful moment, I dreamt that I wasn't sleeping alone, as I always do. Then reality sets in and here I am, as I always have been and seem doomed to always be: alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker