Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bad written post

Very tired, little sleep, much work. School much yesterday, then Chili Peppers concert. Opening act "The Mars Volta", sweet Jesus. Worst ever. Most opening acts, indifference. This, actually despised. Such useless noise, me thought. Real lousy modern day prog rock. Hate prog rock. Truly awful stuff. Chili Peppers pretty good though. Not a huge fan, but good songs. No "Under the Bridge" though. Weird.

So all day school again, then work. Hate work. Plus, I broke car window. My own stupid fault. Need to take to repair. Hopefully not big deal. Hopefully. Do that tomorrow before yet more school. Wake up early. That sad.

Last thing, called girl today when at work. We talk for long time. I say we do something tomorrow after I finish school, she say okay. I know this sound good, but me not sure this 'date'. Part of me feel is, part of me say other. Few hints say that maybe no. Dunno, just feeling. Hope me wrong. Is it bad idea for me say "Is this date" to girl at some point? Just come out and ask? No good? Or is honest and direct?

So tired. Still need take out trash and read book for school. Hate trash, hate book for school. Want sleep and for car to work good and no need for job and have pretty girl. Brain not working so good now. Go away now.

5 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

its a date. good job. have fun.

September 27, 2006 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not under any circumstances ask her if it is a date. Just let it flow and if things go well initiate physical contact, if she's receptive go in for the kiss at the end of the night.
-Sam

September 28, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I agree with both KatieG and Sam. It is a date but don't ask questions about it.

September 28, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

It was definitely a date and I did not have to ask.

September 28, 2006 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking right buddy - just don't put all your hopes and happiness on this girl. Take it slow and make her feel like the most important girl in the world without stepping into "creepy dude" mode.

September 29, 2006 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker