Thursday, October 19, 2006

As if I need something else that makes me weird

Mondays to Thursdays, I have class. Each day my first class happens to start at 11:00, so I can set my alarm to the same time every morning. That time happens to be 8:52 AM. Gives me enough time to shower, get dressed, feed Bobo, take him out etc. I've found it leaves me the perfect amount of time to do everything I need to do, get to school on time and maximize my sleeping-in. But why 8:52 you ask? Why not 8:50 or 8:45? You see, for some bizarre reason, the origins of which I have completely forgotten, I always set my alarm (which happens to be my cell phone, it works best) to a time that ends with a 2. Always. On Saturdays when I can sleep in, but need to be at work for 2:00, I set it for 12:12 PM. And so on and so forth, you get the point. I don't even know why I'm writing about this very strange compulsion of mine. I have some other stuff I want to write about, but I'm meeting Marty-Boy for a drink soon, so I don't have time right now. Tomorrow, for sure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Instead of pushing "2:00" or "3:30" on a microwave, I usually push "2:22" or "3:33," sometimes even "6:66."

More out of laziness than anything else.

October 21, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

For me it's out of compulsion.

October 21, 2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger K. said...

good thing you didn't spend the 1200. it was kind of depressing actually.

October 22, 2006 3:24 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

I was thinking the same thing.

October 22, 2006 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker