Sunday, November 04, 2007

The one day a week I don't miss baseball so much...today especially

Had some other stuff that I was wanting to post, but right now I'm just getting ready for the big game. Who'd have ever thought we'd have the Super Bowl in November? Okay maybe that's a stretch, but it's not much of one. I'm watching the Bills/Bengals game and already I've seen two countdown clocks to New England vs. Indy! Is anyone actually going to be watching any of the other four o'clock games? Even the guys involved with them are probably wishing they could skip it and see The Pats and The Colts. Let's just hope that it lives up to its billing. I do have this sneaky suspicion that it won't though...I could be very wrong, but I see the potential for yet another romp. A certain team looks just so unbeatable right now, I don't even see them winning by less than 20 points a game. But we'll see. A few hours from now I could well be eating my words.

Anyways let's all sit back for this clash of the titans (no, not Tennessee). This game is totally hype y'all! The two greatest players of their generation...this is what football is all about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker