Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sports or schoolwork....what do you think?



















Tom Brady...what the hell else is there to say about this guy? Is it any wonder I hate (and love) him. Oh the jealousy...Though I am excited that I've finally managed to convince my pal Marty Boy to go see a game in Buffalo this year. Incredibly I've never been to an NFL game in my life, despite being a huge football fan. We're gonna make the trek down on November 18th when the Bills play the Great Brady and the New England Patriots. It will be nice to see the greatest player of his generation play in person.

And baseball sure is awesome. What a game and what a series between Boston and Cleveland. Though I suppose Pedroia's two run shot in the 7th makes it a moot point, I can't believe the Indians' third base coach didn't send Lofton there in the top half of the inning...what the hell was he thinking? Ah well. Not really cheering for either team in particular, just loving some great ball.

That's it for now. Tomorrow I go back to my crappy life and remembering all my troubles. Also, I should be reading right now. Oh well.

But wait, now the Indians are threatening in the 8th! I do so fear that the actual World Series won't be able to live up to this.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

Brady is a gem, isn't he? ;-)

October 28, 2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker