Sunday, September 23, 2007

I can't even think of a witty title

Judging by the lack of response to my last few posts (and my hit counter) it doesn't seem like anyone is really reading this anymore. I know I've said it before, but I really might pull the plug on this thing. I think it's well written and worth reading, but if no one cares, what's the point? Sort of like how I used to think myself attractive, interesting, worthwhile, someone of substance and all that crap. But if no one else agrees it's not true. Otherwise you're just deluding yourself.

I just had a really lousy day today. Nothing earth shattering happened, just many more small things that further made me realize that there's very little reason for me to keep on going and that my life is so very empty. Switch places with me for a day and you'll want to blow your brains out, guaranteed. At least I have football to watch tomorrow. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll win a few bucks on Pro-Line. But don't count on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker