Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Someone I actually hate more than Chavez






















Just imagine Adolf Hitler with 'The Bomb' and six million Jews concentrated in a rather small area less than a couple hundred miles away. Scary. That's pretty much what you have with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Of course he and his government is only pursuing nuclear technology for "peaceful" purposes, in order to produce energy. If you can look me in the face and tell me that you actually believe this, you might just be the dumbest sack of shit I've ever encountered (and likely an anti-Semite). I find it simply unreal that all the members of the Non-Aligned Movement support "Iran's nuclear program for civilian purposes". Wow.

Now you have him repeating statements he made not too long ago at some charming little Holocaust Denial convention. Either no one seems to really take this guy seriously or no one seems to care. Either way, it's a pretty sad state of affairs. The Israelis launched a very daring attack when Saddam was close to building nukes in the early 80s and I hope something similar happens again. I just don't see any way to negotiate with a lunatic like this. The French and the Russians keep helping these rogue states out when it comes to nuclear proliferation and then block attempts at UN sanction. God, I hate the useless UN. Thank God there are some countries willing to stand up with the free and sovereign nation of Israel and all the good people there. You know who they are.

These Islamofascists are far worse than the Nazis ever were, as far as I'm concerned and won't be happy with even an Israel the size of a postage stamp. Again it just burns me how people don't seem to give a damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker