Friday, November 24, 2006

Fucking, FUCK OFF Michelle Wie.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-wie-japan&prov=ap&type=lgns

Seriously, I'm so God damned sick of her. How about winning a WOMEN'S tournament first and MAYBE then playing against the fellas? This is what, like the 17th men's tourney she's entered and bombed? Fucking ENOUGH already. Now don't think I'm some sort of misogynist because of this. I just think it's just such a freakshow. Is she trying to prove something? I really don't know. That women can compete against men in professional golf? I mean, I'm sure she could mop the floor with 99.9% of all men, simple because of her skill level. But is she on the same level as Tiger Woods or Ernie Els or Vijay Singh or Phil Mickelson? Fuck no. THEY ARE MEN. They are stronger and bigger and can hit the ball further and are just more inclined towards athleticism. That's just how it is. That doesn't make them better people or anything, it's just nature for Christ's sake. Now golf is a game that does rely a lot more on skill, despite one's strength, speed etc. So for sure, Michelle Wie COULD beat one of those guys sometime. Much more likely than a woman being able to compete in the NFL (where she would get MURDERED) or play basketball against Shaq (HA!). I mean do you think that Justine Henin-Hardine or Maria Sharapova could even win a single GAME against Roger Federer? No fucking chance. That's just the reality of it. Fuck, it doesn't make women inferior to men or whatever. They're just not as big and strong and fast. Fucking get over that, it's how God or nature or whatever made thing. Seriously, a man at a pro-level should play on a women's tournament or league or whatever. Just for kicks.

So again, Michelle Wie, go to hell and try to concentrate on being a great FEMALE golfer, which I'm sure you can be, if you just stop reading Gloria Steinem's newsletter or whatever. Thank you.

Sorry for this completely random rant, I have so very much I need / want to talk about. Lots has been going on, but I am just so very tired that I didn't have the energy for anything deeper than this. Tomorrow, I hope. Though I've said that before and well...you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

I mean do you think that Justine Henin-Hardine or Maria Sharapova could even win a single GAME against Roger Federer? No fucking chance.

Yes, actually, i do. win a match, no....win a game, yes.

November 24, 2006 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker