Sunday, August 10, 2008

And you thought Clinton knew how to get it on!

Once again I must apologize to the three or four of you who still check this on a semi-regular basis only to find that I don't seem to ever update. I really, really haven't been feeling well for the last little while but I'm hoping to work through it. I have some time off in the coming week and hopefully I might be able to get some rest and perhaps get myself into a better mindset. We shall see.

I have a lot of things I want to write about (mainly the wedding I attended last weekend) but for now I think I'll just direct all of you good folks to this rather amusing news story, if you can even call it that. Say what you will about the man but George W. Bush is doing an awesome job as a lame-duck President. If I knew that my term was up in only a few months this is exactly the sort of shit I'd be up to. God bless him for knowing how to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious!
(heart) Coop

August 11, 2008 2:48 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Ya, I saw that yesterday. There was one great shot with him posing with his arms around two of 'em.

Well done.

August 11, 2008 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not write that. Mike I think somebody is messing with you, or both of us.

(heart) Coop

August 11, 2008 11:50 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Yeah, I realized that after I accepted the comment but then forgot to delete it. It's just that same douche bag from Seattle who has nothing better to do than impersonate people he's never met and live three timezones over.

August 12, 2008 12:46 AM  
Blogger Natmac said...

I hope you feel better man.

August 12, 2008 12:55 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Thanks pal. I'm trying. Yesterday I felt beyond awful, though it was mostly my fault. I feel pretty decent today and perhaps I might be able to cobble together a blog entry before I go out (have a function in a couple hours). But most likely not.

August 13, 2008 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker