Friday, July 25, 2008

Come on blog, update yourself!

Dear everyone,

Please forgive my lack of updates recently. The last week or so hasn't been so great for me. Either I've been busy or (more likely) just not really in a good frame of mind. But I'm still around. I'll try my best to update with a real post (this doesn't count) as soon as I can though I'm not able to give any sort of a time-frame. Yes I did think of shutting down (as I've done many times in the past) but I really hope it doesn't come to that. So please bare with me and I'll try to get things together as soon as I can. Thanks guys.

-M

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Bear with me,” the standard expression, is a request for forbearance or patience. “Bare with me” would be an invitation to undress. “Bare” has an adjectival form: “The pioneers stripped the forest bare.”

July 26, 2008 4:36 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

You are quite right. Though I made this post at a very late hour and was not in the best frame of mind, I still am loathe to make any grammatical errors.

Even when I'm totally fucked up I still try to focus on these things but occasionally one slips by me.

July 26, 2008 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker