Sunday, May 04, 2008

Little time, even less effort on the post

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, but I'm in the midst of studying for what should (hopefully) be my last two exams ever. I have one Tuesday morning and one Wednesday night, so I'll try to be back on Thursday, provided this doesn't kill me. I've actually been making a real concerted effort to study and finish things up on a semi-respectable note. Still you know things aren't going all that well when you take a break from studying to do the math on how poorly you can do on the final and still pass. According to my calculations, if I at least show up and get a borderline pass on both exams, I'll at least not fail the courses. Still, I suppose I should ensure that I manage at least that much. So back to attempted studying (nothing is being retained).

Sorry for the really shitty post, this may be one of my weakest ever. If I were judging the blog on the basis of this, I'd bail too. I'll have to do better next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

Best of luck!

May 05, 2008 7:20 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Thanks, just one more to go!

May 06, 2008 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker