Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A very important announcement from my, uh, desk

This should come as absolutely no surprise to anyone and it's really more of a formality than anything else. It's also rather late in coming, chiefly because I've been busy and it's just kept slipping my mind. But today I would officially like to announce that I am officially endorsing Senator John McCain in the upcoming U.S. Federal Election.
















Senator McCain is a true American hero, a man who has spent his entire adult life in service of his country. First as a highly decorated Naval officer, then as a member of the House and for the last 21 years as a U.S. Senator representing the state of Arizona. Senator McCain has long been someone unafraid to work across party lines in the best interest of the American people, often at the risk of offending members of his own party. He has however, maintained a strong conservative voting record and is someone who will defend not only the borders of his own country, but also those of every freedom loving democracy worldwide.

Even though much of this is pretty moot, seeing as maybe only a handful of people read this and most aren't even American citizens (neither am I), I feel it important to throw my humble support behind a man who is nothing short of an ideal choice at becoming the forty-fourth President of the United States.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!
go team old man!

drock

May 02, 2008 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker