Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So lazy I can't even wish a Merry Christmas on time

A belated Merry Christmas to all my beloved blog friends. Once again, I have no excuse for not even taking a few minutes out to wish you all the best yesterday, but owing to my mercurial nature, I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday or the day before. I was barely even able to compose my yearly Christmas email in fact, something I actually look forward to doing. Hopefully many of you reading this received it, though it just occurred to me that I forgot to send it to at least one person I just ran into at Chapters, having not seen them for many years, though she is a faithful reader. Sorry Monica, you totally slipped my mind and I feel really bad. I owe you a drink for sure now that you're back in Canada. By the way, she and her husband are an adorable couple if I may say so. You guys are going to have very attractive children.

As usual I have many bottled up thoughts that I want to write about or otherwise get off my chest. They will (as usual) have to wait, seeing as I'm currently enjoying my Christmas gift to myself, a nice bottle of Johnnie Walker Black, complete with 2 collectible scotch glasses. Yum. For now, I will leave you all with this brilliant piece, which pretty much sums up my own wishes for the holidays. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker