Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sleep is for the weak or some shit like that

Fuck, no one seems to read this blog anymore. And if they do, no one cares to say anything! I really don't give myself any credit at all, but I know I'm a good writer at least. So why are you all deserting me? Is anyone still there? Anyone care? I know that I do this more for my own benefit and sanity, but if no one is reading....

So it's 4:17 in the morning and I'm still up. Why? Perhaps I'll tell you all tomorrow. It's been a long day and I think I'll save that one. But a few things that have been on my mind.

I know this happened a while ago, but I'm so sad over the Martina Hingis thing. I've always liked her. She's always been outspoken, fun to watch and had a great comeback. Plus she's pretty cute. When she used to play doubles matches with Anna Kournikova and if they won, they'd kiss...well, that was pretty hot. But to deny using coke (and I don't know how one can test positive for it by mistake) and then just quit the game without much of a fight is pretty fishy. Too bad about that. Though I can't blame her, the white stuff is pretty damned tempting.

Worked at the Rona today. I hate it. Though the pay is pretty decent and the time passes quickly, it depresses me. It's all the hot girls who work at the front end. There's quite a few of them. Having to see them all day and knowing that I'll never have a chance with them or anyone like them makes me really miserable.

Along similar lines, although this story is cute and should amuse me, it doesn't. It makes me sad. Because nothing like this will ever happen to me. But if you like this sort of thing, watch the accompanying video for the full effect. Makes me sick though.

Good for King Juan Carlos. Someone should have told Hugo Chavez to shut the hell up ages ago. Now if only someone could shut him up permanently, I'd be really thrilled.

I also found this story pretty amusing, in a sad sort of way. Commies just don't seem to give up, do they? There's this one building on the U of T campus where the Communist Party of Canada (or something like that) is always setting up shop, handing out flyers and the such. It's just so sad. The Cold War is very much over. You lost. Now let go already. Hugo Chavez take note.

So that's about it for now I think. I know there was some other little thing I wanted to mention, but I'm sure that at this late hour you'll all excuse me. Oh, I did manage to talk Marty Boy into going to see the Bills-Patriots game a week from today (or tomorrow, whatever). That wasn't it, but I really am glad that I'll (hopefully) be seeing that game. Never been to a game and this seems like an awesome way to start. Still have to talk about my night tonight (or last night, whatever) which was pretty eventful. If anyone is still reading this, do remind me, okay?

P.S. I remembered what that other thing was. It was nothing. So forget it.

6 Comments:

Blogger cutekilla said...

I read, but you haven't said anything controversial enough for me to comment on in a while. Football does nothing for me.

November 11, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I'm still reading; I just don't have anything particularly clever or witty to say...

November 11, 2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

You lost me temporarily with the double football post day, but I'm still here.

November 12, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Very well. I suppose I shall focus less on football and more on my depressing life. Right now, I actually have lots of fodder concerning that train of though. If I have the energy I'll do a post tonight, if not I'll try and wrap it up tomorrow.

November 12, 2007 10:50 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

It is exciting though that you're going to see the Patriots. My husband's a big fan.

November 13, 2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Very cool. I didn't know that folks from Sweden were into football. And by that I mean real football, not soccer.

November 13, 2007 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker