Thursday, May 31, 2007

Uh, none of this is really important at all.

I rather enjoy Smartfood popcorn. I've enjoyed it since as far back as I can remember. I rarely think to buy it, but my sister had a bag lying around (only slightly eaten) and I just polished the rest off. Now I owe her a bag.

One of the few things I like about my house is that we have a nice little forest right in back of it and every year (like last year) we get duckies! They come up to our backyard to feed (we always leave lots of bread and birdseed) and everyone just loves the duckies here. They're so sweet. Sometimes the whole family comes out, but today the male came separately, followed by his wife with all their children. Here's a picture of him and a couple of the mother and her children...it's tough to count in the photo but there are eight ducklings in all!






















Also I have a very small, very simple request to make of all the kind folks who read this. I'm sure there are quite a few people who read but don't comment often or at all. But I would really appreciate a quick response to this question, from everyone who reads this please. If you wish to elaborate on your answer, feel free. Or if you want to keep it to one word, that's also fine. But please do answer. It is something of a personal question, but I hope every person who reads takes four seconds to answer.

Who is your favourite Beatle? It's just something I was thinking of the other day for some bizarre reason and wanted to poll various people. And this seems as good a place as any to do so. So please let me know...it's only for curiosity's sake. Feel free to try and guess who mine is. I'll reveal my answer in the next day or so.

9 Comments:

Blogger cutekilla said...

John for me, I gotta say... Although George is in there at a close second. But props to Paul for that infamous reenactment from the E! True Hollywood Story of the Beetle Wives - an anonymous letter left to John and Yoko: "You and your Jap tart think you're hot shit!"

May 31, 2007 10:24 PM  
Blogger K. said...

George. no question. the underdog, quietly awesome. not the most famous, not the most politically active, just awesome.

June 01, 2007 12:21 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

George, cuz he was such a softie.

June 02, 2007 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George, cause Paul was a dick, John was overrated, and Ringo didn't really do anything. Process of elimination.

(heart) Cooper

June 03, 2007 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with cooper.

June 04, 2007 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry that was drock for the last post

June 04, 2007 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George for sure

ps.. do male ducks technically have wives? i would definitely like to see a duck-marriage ceremony.. would the thrown rice be part of the reception meal?

June 04, 2007 10:53 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Wow, George totally took that all the way...I'm a little surprised. I just thought it would be a neat question to ask, seeing as I think it tells quite a bit about a person's personality. The one you relate to and all that.

John is the loudest, the most political, the most sarcastic etc. Paul is the cute romantic, probably a lot more earnest and businesslike at the same time. George is of course the quiet one, the mystic, into eastern philosophy and spiritualism. Ringo is the funny, sort of sad one who's a bit of a loser but still sort of charming in his own way.

Me? I actually like Paul. Why? Probably because I like Silly Love Songs. And what's wrong with that?

June 04, 2007 10:52 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

I'm a John fan. No particular reason, I just am.

June 05, 2007 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker