Sunday, September 28, 2008

By the time anyone reads this I'll likely be unconscious

I'm fairly confident that almost no one reads this anymore and that's probably my fault by and large. I rarely post and when I do, it's nowhere near as interesting as a lot of the well-written and thoughtful posts I used to compose. The fact that I actually AM far more depressed these days surely has a lot to do with that, ironically enough.

Anyways, I really feel like total shit right now. So lonely and feeling more and more like an utter failure every day. At this exact moment I am quite fucked up and wish I had someone, anyone to talk to. But I don't. Just the empty space that is this sad, sad blog. I just have this unbelievably awful feeling, one that feels as if it'll never go away. Talking to someone might be nice, might be a nice distraction. After all, I have nothing else to do right now. Even a brief conversation to prove that someone cares might just be enough so that I'm able to go to bed feeling even 1% good about myself. But it doesn't look like that's in the cards. I think I need a miracle at this point.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

I wish I could say anything at all that would help. "Hang in there" just doesn't seem to cut it, but really, hang in there.

September 29, 2008 10:07 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

You are a sweetheart. Thanks kindly for your pleasant wishes.

October 07, 2008 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lifes a bitch isnt it!? its sooo unfair.

April 22, 2010 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D hey turn that frown upside down!!! tomorrow is another day. keep ur head up high giiiirl. ;)or man rofl

April 29, 2011 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker