Monday, August 25, 2008

I'd spit in Madonna's face if I had the chance

When I read this in the paper while having my breakfast today I quite nearly threw up. The fact that I'm a little under the weather may have contributed to that, but still.

Madonna is comparing John McCain to Adolf Hitler and Robert Mugabe?!?! Are you fucking serious?! John McCain is a decorated war hero who spent five years in a Vietnamese prison camp. He is a an experienced public servant with a long record of working across party lines in order to pass legislation the he believes will benefit the American people, regardless of what the majority of his party thinks. Adolf Hitler slaughtered Six Million Jews. How is this comparable?

I'm not going to go on about this any further because it's just going to make me madder. In short, Madonna is a disgusting piece of shit and a disgrace as a human being. She also hammers home the point of those McCain "The One" ads and just how much truth there is behind them. People are really being roped in by this very charming and articulate fellow with great sound-bites, who also happens to be a first term Senator with no experience, no real policies and no real substance. And they're doing so quite blindly I may add. But I think that as the campaign goes on these things will become painfully clear and Democrats will start kicking themselves over the fact that they didn't nominate the far more experienced and capable Hillary Clinton over their new Messiah (who also happens to be the most liberal senator in the United States).

Oh and Madonna? Just go suck off Barack Obama already. It's pretty clear that's what you and all your ultra-liberal Hollywood pals would line up to do in a second. At least that's more honest, you tired old whore.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think you should limit your comments and opinions to those concerning the Canadian government? Interesting how you maple leaf turds are quick to degrade the American political system, all the while leeching off of the American economy and mainstream media. Loser.

August 26, 2008 5:17 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Not much to say about that, really. I don't think what she did was right, but whatever. People have done much worse things than oppose your preferred US political party. Meh.

August 26, 2008 10:04 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Normally I don't publish any comments from douche bag in Seattle, but I thought I would this time. Just to have some fun with it. He attempts to comment quite regularly but no one ever reads his comments so it's just a sad waste of time on his part.

Hell, I don't even really read them. As soon as I figure out they're from him I stop reading and just hit 'reject'. I do think it's a riot that this person has such an obsession with me despite the fact he continues to call me the loser. Love it!

Anyways, I think I am entitled to comment on and have opinions about anything I want. And here my comment was really about how disgusted I am with Madonna and those who blindly support Senator Obama to the point of extremism. I have nothing against the American political system and never said anything of the sort. So read closer next time, LOSER.

And I have nothing wrong with people opposing my preferred party. That's totally cool. Say that you don't think John McCain would make a good President, that he's out of touch, that his values and policies are backwards, whatever. Fine. But to liken him to Adolf Hitler and Robert Mugabe? That's beyond revolting.

August 27, 2008 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if you did post my comments, they would only be read by a total of about 3 people... By the way, you can stop with the Seattle reference, everyone knows you figured out where I'm from, so stop trying to brag about it, Detective.

In the meantime, you can continue with your lame blogs about a country you don't live in. Anything to distract you from the reality of your meaningless existence.

The other option would be to get a meaningful life and start blogging about that...it's up to you!
Go with Christ!

August 27, 2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

And yet you can't stop reading my "lame blogs" about my "meaningless existence". Quite the little obsession you seem to have!

August 27, 2008 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker