Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy birthday, Bobo!!

Though I'm rather pressed for time today, I have to wish Bobo a very happy 13th birthday!! Of course I've already given him many birthday kisses and given him his present, but I just wanted to make sure to note it on here. His birthday last year wasn't a very cheery one at all, seeing as he was viciously attacked just a couple of days earlier. But now it's been over a year since his accident and Bobo is doing as well as ever (minus one eye, of course). Anyways I need to get back to research, but happy birthday Bobo, love you lots and lots!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

Happy Birthday, Bobo! May it be filled with milkbones and snaussages, and plenty of smelling other dogs' butts!

March 17, 2008 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobo!!! Adorable.
Hey Mike, how ya keepin'? My lovebird Belly died a tragic death last night in the care of the 'bird-sitter'. It's a very sad day, but your love for Bobo brought some cheer :)

April 25, 2008 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Bookmark away man. And thanks for checking out my site. I will indulge myself with yours this weekend!
Cheers!

April 25, 2008 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker