Thursday, February 28, 2008

Attn: Feminist Mormon Housewives!!

I'm just really curious as to how come so many people are being directed to my blog via http://www.feministmormonhousewives.org. I noticed my hits suddenly spike big time and saw they were all coming from this website, but I've yet to figure out how or why! It's not a big deal and I'm happy to have you, but I'm very curious as to how this is happening. Other than writing about Mitt Romney a few times, I have no clue. Some please, please fill me in.

As for my regular readers, uh, please disregard.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone on FMHW said "this is the most depressing blog ever!" then someone wrote in and said you just ruined this guy's day. and directed us to your site.

February 28, 2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Ah, okay I see it now. Thanks very much, I was so confused before!

February 29, 2008 1:29 AM  
Blogger mfranti said...

so what do you think of our site?

February 29, 2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Very interesting stuff. I don't personally know any Mormons and while I know the basic history of the LDS Church, it's sort of neat to see what you good folks believe, are talking about, etc.

February 29, 2008 1:47 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Congrats on the new readership :)

February 29, 2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Thanks, it's a demographic I've long been hoping to attract.

February 29, 2008 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy whose day you ruined was so upset, he immedetatly gathered his 18 kids to re-watch the Osmond reunion concert.

I'm kidding, of course. Mormons are good people.

But I wonder what they think of your drinking? Are you going to hell?

-beer

March 03, 2008 10:41 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Noo, no. It was apparently my day that was ruined, because someone thought that the feminist Mormon blog was the most depressing one out there.

And probably, yes. Though I looked at Mr. Pink's Mom's blog (above) and it seems as though she drinks, so I'm not so sure.

March 03, 2008 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker