Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lots of trouble typing... the hiccuping doesn't help.

The answer to the trivia question from the previous post is "One Night in Bangkok" by Murray Head, from the 1986 musical Chess, though the song was actually released before the musical opened.

Again I had a simply miserable day today (yesterday, whatever). I work one day a week at the stupid Rona and while the pay is actually decent enough, I leave there every Saturday in a thoroughly miserable state. Part of it has to do with the fact that I have nowhere to go afterwards, whereas I'm sure most of my co-workers actually have lives and such. My Saturday night involves me sitting at home, drinking myself into an absolute stupor (which I'm in now), watching COPS (!!) and eventually passing out.

It doesn't help that there are many very attractive ladies who work there as well (surprisingly enough). Hot paint girl is on the top of the list, though she's actually in another department now....indeed there are probably several who are purely better looking, I just find her so sweet and so gorgeous and I love her smile, even though she has a bit of an overbite. It's such a moot point though. I'm nothing to her and never will be....fudge.

I am so incredibly beyond lonely. And it just keeps feeling worse every day.

Also I'm giving very serious consideration to shutting this blog down, do to lack of interest and the fact that I'm not sure if I have anything worthwhile left to say. Also I'm drunk, but I already mentioned that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

Wow, I've never even heard of "Chess," the musical. I do, however, love "One night in Bankok."

March 16, 2008 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh as soon as I read it I realized that I knew the answer, although I had no idea the musical was called "Chess". I'm so disappointed in myself.

(heart) Coop

p.s. don't shut the blog down!

March 16, 2008 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker