Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Zombie Reagan in '08!

I'm not dead (sadly), just been really swamped with schoolwork. Right now working on a 3500-4000 word essay that was due yesterday, I'm cautiously optimistic I can finish it tonight (this morning, whatever). Have another due next week, then two more the week following. Ugh. At least this one is the most intensive of the two, but it's still going to be a rough haul for the next fortnight or so. But soon enough I'll be done for good and can enjoy the rewards that a University education will bring me (i.e. unemployment).

Anyways, here's a rare book recommendation from me based on something I'm reading for research. I find The Reagan Diaries quite fascinating and along with all the other stuff I'm reading on him, it just makes me admire the man more and more. Here's a man who "won the Cold War without firing a shot" and quite possibly the greatest human being of the 20th Century. If they could dig him up, reanimate him and find a cure for Alzheimer's, I'd strongly argue for him running for President again. I'd move to America in a heartbeat if it meant that I could cast my vote for him. Them terrorists wouldn't fuck with Zombie Reagan, that's for damned sure. Truly the world would be a better place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support! Undead americans have heard your call and put Zombie Reagan on the ticket!

http://www.zombiepresidents.com

- Zombie Reagan

March 12, 2008 11:38 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Er, you're welcome.

March 13, 2008 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker