Monday, July 23, 2007

Little Big Horn... Get it? Get it?!

I have much that I wish to post about, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I worked the early shift today and actually stayed longer because I'm such a swell person. Something like that. Anyways I have tomorrow off, so I'll do a real post then concerning such things as The Police concert (excellent), what women really want (money), my car situation (scary), my latest list (pointless), work (sigh) and other fun stuff.

For today I thought I'd share this little nugget that I stumbled across. Ever wondered what the worst video game of all-time is? Neither have I really, but if this isn't it I don't know what is. Ladies and gents, I present you Custer's Revenge. Be sure to check out all the other links on the bottom of the page to fully appreciate how wrong this game is. And yet the cover just seems to say it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

That is so very disturbing.

July 24, 2007 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i remember this game, isnt the point of the game to basically rape a native woman? also the graphics sucked. now heres another question whats the worst game for the NES, SNES, 64, and game cube?


D Rock.

July 25, 2007 12:17 AM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Not basically, that is the point in no uncertain terms. And yes, it is just beyond wrong.

And as for the worst game on other systems, I don't know! But I'm sure someone out there does.

July 25, 2007 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker