Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Jays blew it again. Damn.

Again, I know I'm having trouble with the posting. I keep meaning to, but it's been a rough last few days. I've worked the last four days and Sunday was especially trying. I just didn't have a good day at all, not that I ever do. I do work tomorrow, but only at the easy job so I will try and get a good post done then. I have stuff to go on about and I'll try to do so tomorrow.

Still nothing on the car front...my windshield wipers have now failed, so I can only pray that I don't get caught driving in the rain. This weekend I do have off, in fact a three day weekend (for me). The Police concert is on Sunday, for which I still have an extra ticket....I really have to learn my lesson and stop buying these expensive concert tickets. This is by no means the first time this has happened to me. Liking music and not having many friends really can have its downsides.

Again, I have other shit I wanted to discuss, but I'm far too tired and far too drunk. Yes, I drink too much but when you're unhappy you need something to keep you going and I'm still not able to score any...well, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker